Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Encountered a small delay in my plans

The plan today was to finish machining my pieces to size and start the dadoes joinery if I had the time. I don't want to be away from home more than a couple of hours right now, so...

Out of he clamps everything was fine until I start cutting my pieces to size...I realized that I'm missing one long piece for the middle divider, crapola!

Luckily I had enough wood left over from last nite (hum I wonder why?) to make up the missing piece. It is now cooking in the clamps until tomorrow at the earliest.

Pieces for the carcass are machined and ready for joinery

Divider middle piece, not so ready...

Darn! Oh well there is always tomorrow and the next day, and...

She has a couple of medical appointments tomorrow and Friday, I don't know when I'll find the time to get back to it, but if nothing else, I'll drop in at the shop to store my wood out of the clamps to make room for the next guys.

At this rate, I may or may not get to finish my joinery before the weekend.

And to think, that I optimistically started a draft bog yesterday,
called "The joinery is finished" :-)

Bob, starting to give some thought to my future saw till.

No comments:

Post a Comment