Monday, February 25, 2019

It's beginning to look more and more like Arizona...

Yeah, really.  We keep getting storms after storms, but they somehow skirted around us for the most part.  But this morning when I took Rudy out, I was taken aback by how much this scene look like deja vue...


The scene this morning in my yard



Which reminded me of this scene, from my friend Ken

Pic from OK Guy


So maybe Ken got a point there, maybe I should start thinking moving north :-)

Bob, running on his Skidoo dodging snow balls from ken :-)


2 comments:

  1. Bob,

    LMAO, I'll bet your snow lasted longer than ours.

    I expect that was the last gasp of our Winter and we are racing to Summer with Spring being a couple of days afterthought on the way to 38C and hotter days. After this last Winter I swear no complaints about the heat.

    ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap, I'm afraid ours will indeed last longer
    Keep that swear jar nearby, I bet you will quickly forget and … :-)

    Bob, where it is darn cold this AM

    ReplyDelete